- We believe and profess our faith in one Triune God - The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19).
- We believe and profess that Jesus Christ is the only Savior and is God in the flesh (John 1:1, 1:14, 3:36, 14: & Heb. 2:17).
- We believe and profess that The Holy Spirit is God who continues to work in believers today to sanctify, edify and empower the whole Christian church on earth (Job 33:4, Acts 1:8, John 14:26 & Rom. 8:11).
- We believe and profess that the Holy Scriptures are the inspired and completely true Word of God and the only rule for faith and practice (II Tim. 3:16-17).
- We believe and profess that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God; that forgiveness of sins is received through confession and repentance - - and that our sins are washed away through the blood of Jesus Christ (Acts 2:38, I John 1:9 & Rom. 3:23).
- We believe and profess that salvation is a gift of God's grace received through personal faith in Jesus Christ and we are God's workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works which He prepared in advance for us (Eph. 2:8-10).
- We believe and profess that the Body of Christ is to make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of The Son of God (Eph. 4:3, 13).
- We believe and profess that God's unconditional love, as made manifest to us through Jesus Christ, is the primary witness by which people are renewed, edified and changed (I Cor. 13:8).
- We believe and profess that God has called us to live holy lives that will bring glory to His name (Col. 3:1-25).